Sunday, May 23, 2010

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Feeling a little better about my awkwardness.. my awkward quirkiness that, let's hope, can most of the time be seen as part of my charm:) Ya know what, here's the thing- I'm a good person. I really can say that with 100% certainty. I always mean well. I think one of my biggest downfalls is that I always want to make others happy, and will sacrifice my well being for it. No, no.. it's not always a downfall. I appreciate that I have that quality, I just need to learn how to..use it, I guess.

Anyway! ...I am determined to make time for old friends and reconnect with some wonderful people that I never see. The commute into the city isn't so bad.. I got used to it when I went in for rehearsals. Would I want to do it daily? Never. But a couple of times a week isn't bad.. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!

I still haven't finished 20 Something, 20 Everything, even though I started it ages ago. However, I realized I've learned from the small part I have read, and I've put it to use. I may not be post crisis yet, but I'm happy to conquer the issues bit by bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment