Sunday, May 16, 2010

I wish I had something specific to blog about tonight! ...Unfortunately, all I can think about is sleep. Very much looking forward to closing my eyes in about 2 minutes or so.

I've been a very busy girl! Since Thursday, I have done 7 performances and a rehearsal. I find myself complaining here and there about the sleepiness, but I really need to keep my mouth shut. I'm so lucky to be spending all this time doing what I love.

Speaking of that, I have NO idea what I'll do once the show closes! Audition, of course.. but I don't have anything lined up, so I'll have to figure out something to do in the meantime for a bit of income. I can't believe how fast this is all going! We'll be done in close to a month, already. Ah, better enjoy it while it lasts.

Now to sleep, because I deserve it :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment