Saturday, October 23, 2010

"We wish to be happier than other people, and this is always difficult, for we believe others to be happier than they are." - Charles de Montesquieu

It's been so long, I don't even know where to begin! I'm not sure why I abandoned this blog.. it sure wasn't because of lack of time. Anyway, I'm here now, so I better catch you up!

I spent the summer.. wow, what DID I spend the summer doing? I auditioned.. a lot.. and the commute almost destroyed me. I'd say I wasn't seen at at least half of the auditions I attempted.. so waking up at 5 and taking a $30 train ride was quite frustrating. So was the lack of social life on Long Island. So.. I sold my car, paid off my debt, and moved back to the city (to make a bit of a longer story short). And here I am, blogging on a Saturday night. What was that part about not having a social life on Long Island again?

...I'm still adjusting. Please..I'm always adjusting. I am working hard to get a life going here though. I got a serving job (living the dream), I'm auditioning my tush off (still waking up at 5, and auditions have not produced great results as of late), and I'm trying to see friends (why is everyone in NY on a different schedule?)

Sigh. Things will work out. Ya know what? I'm gonna book a show this week. Yep. And I'll update with the good news..well, when it's good news!

Off to memorize this menu.. and get a little hungry:-\

No comments:

Post a Comment