Saturday, August 15, 2009

Trying to not be lazy...

For all of my big fans (still wondering if people read this...), I figured lyrics weren't enough for today. Maybe if I had more exciting things in my life, I'd have more to say. That really must have won me some followers right there.

But seriously-
I just completed my first week of work, so this is my first normal person weekend. Work wasn't too bad, but if I have to do this forever, I'll explode. Right now, it looks like I don't have too many options. I need the money, but thank goodness I don't have to pay rent. I just hope I don't turn around and it's my 30th birthday, and my mom's still calling upstairs for me to change my sheets.

Thank goodness for these rehearsals.. they're getting me out of the house and I get to do what I love. The only problem is that I really should be like half the weight I am. That always seems to be an issue, no matter what the situation. I mean, no, not half of my weight, but these poor guys have to spend 3 hours a night holding me up in the air. I'm covered in bruises, so I can't even imagine what they look/feel like.

..but I love carbs. A lot. I could seriously only eat bagels and ice cream for the rest of my life and I'd be happy. Well, I'd be happy with bagels, ice cream, and a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment