Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Phase... whatever

My answer to not having a job? Creating one, or at least in my own head. I'm doing that whole reinventing myself bullshit. I've spent more time at the gym these past 2 days than I have this year (remember those 20 lbs I gained? Yea...). I even went to a dietitian this morning, so I could pay her to tell me everything I already know. But "this time it's a lifestyle change, not a diet!" Yea, yea. A diet to me is any time that I can't eat whatever I want.. so.. now! Whatever. I'm trying again. For the millionth time. But now, I have no excuses. I can't possibly even make one up! I have no job, no schedule, and all of the hours in the world to work out and eat baby carrots. Anyway, I'll keep you (yea, you.. anyone?) updated on my body progress.

You know what sucks? Those couple of years right out of college. Yea, the clueless ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment