They made a movie about my life!
...Okay, that would be a lame movie. But there is a movie coming out called Post Grad, and it's probably very similar to my current situation, but with a super happy ending that will make me jealous. And now that I plugged their movie, I think I deserve some ad cash, no?
You would think having absolutely nothing to do in July would be a dream come true, but I am completely losing my mind- partially because my dog is yapping in my ear right now, but mostly because I have no job and no purpose and the only person I hang out with is my mom (no offense, mom).
Not to mention.. did I miss the memo about the post grad 15? I already did that freshman year. Ugh.
Kvetch kvetch kvetch. Anyone have a job for me?
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment