Holy 6 months! So many changes! In fact, the whole year has been chock full of changes, but I guess that's what happens in your 20's.
First of all, I am back with the guy I was seeing up until I moved to NYC. You don't know what you have until it's gone, I guess.. or what you had until some other girl ends up in the picture...
But anyway, I'm so happy to have him back in my life. That just seems to be how I figure things out.. I left my first college, went somewhere else, decided I missed the first one, and went back. Sort of the same thing with my boyfriend! I love him lots and I'm hoping for a great future together.. once I get my life sorted out.
Oooh The Bachelorette is back from commercial break, which means I'll be back when *hopefully* Wes is on a plane back to the US!
WHATTTTT! Man, I really liked this Jillian Harris girl, but she can NOT see through this guys bs!
Okay, back to my life...or lack thereof.
So, of course I quit that other job about 2 minutes after my last post, and I've been working at a restaurant ever since. I barely make any money and I spend the majority of my time there, including my weekends.. so basically I'm on the opposite schedule of the rest of the world, including my boyfriend. Between that and making 3 cents a week, I'm doing pretty damn well. Oh, and I also haven't booked a single acting job. And I might have to move back in with my parents.
Butttt, I'm still hopeful. I am so in my twenties.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment