I need to learn how to how to save money, not eat everything in sight, and get this job thing down. I thought high school sucked, but this time in my life is so incredibly awkward. I'm jealous of people still in school. Of course when I was there I wanted to graduate and get out into the real world and get some jobs, but now it just blows. I feel a lot of pressure to be productive, but at the same time, there are so many days that it's difficult to get my ass out of bed. I completely hate the job I'm training for. It's clearly the job I have to do in order to do the job I really want to do. I'm praying that I get an opportunity to do what I really want to do for a while so I can get out of the other job.
Whatever, I can't even focus on this anymore. Save meee.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment